VIRGINIA CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND ETHICS ADVISORY COUNCIL
LOBBYIST'S DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
PART I: PRINCIPAL AND LOBBYIST INFORMATION
1. Please provide the name of the Principal for which you lobbied.
PART II: COMPENSATION
1. EMPLOYED LOBBYIST
- Indicate the total amount paid to you for lobbying services. If you have job responsibilities other than those involving lobbying, you may have to prorate your salary to determine the part attributable to your lobbying activities.
2. RETAINED OR NOT COMPENSATED LOBBYIST
- Indicate the total amount paid or reimbursed to you, your firm, organization, association, corporation, or other entity for lobbying services.
PART III: EXPENDITURE TOTALS
If you are filing on behalf of yourself, expenses listed do not include those of any other lobbyist representing this principal.
If you are filing an incorporated filing, the expenditure totals, including "compensation of lobbyists," includes those of yourself and all lobbyists you are filing on behalf of.
PART IV: SCHEDULES
EVENTS, ENTERTAINMENT, MEALS AND TRAVEL EXPENSES
Did you have any single event, entertainment event, meal, or travel expense included in the expense totals of the principal with a value of greater than $50 during the reporting period?
Did you give any single gift to any legislative or executive official or a member of his immediate family with a value greater than $50 during the reporting period that was included in the expense totals of the principal?
Did you have any other lobbying-related expenses not covered by Part III, items a-f during the reporting period? An example would be the rental of a bill box during the General Assembly session.
PART V: STATEMENTS
The following items are mandatory:
- All signatures on the statement must be ORIGINAL in the format specified in the instructions provided by the Council that accompany this form.
- An individual MAY NOT sign the disclosure statement as both a lobbyist and principal officer.
If both signatures are not properly completed, the entire filing is not considered complete or timely filed. If a Principal Waiver Form has already been submitted, only the lobbyist’s signature is required.
STATEMENT OF LOBBYIST
I, the undersigned registered lobbyist, do state that the information furnished on this disclosure statement and on all accompanying attachments required to be made thereto is, to the best of my knowledge and belief, complete and accurate.
John Watkins (Electronically Signed:6/11/2021 )
SIGNATURE OF LOBBYIST
Any filer who knowingly and intentionally makes a false statement of a material fact on the the Lobbyist’s Disclosure Statement is guilty of a Class 5 felony.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPAL*
I, the undersigned principal (or an authorized official thereof), do state that the information furnished on this disclosure statement and on all accompanying attachments required to be made thereto is, to the best of my knowledge and belief, complete and accurate.
* Not required if principal waived their signature requirement on the registration form.
SIGNATURE OF PRINCIPAL